My Personal Mission Statement
Provide outstanding service to every customer with honesty, caring, and heart-felt guidance
Message to Buyers
After the home search, making the offer and closing on the home, the smile on my clients faces and their sincere appreciation motivates me to work even harder for the next client. When you choose me to represent and guide you through the home buying process, I will listen to your needs and find you the best home at the best price. I take your real estate transaction seriously because I know that it is the largest investment you will probably make in your life. My 23 years in the real estate business ensures you a low stress experience, as I will walk you through the entire process.
Message to Sellers
If you are listing your home, let me assist you with my personalized marketing plan that has helped so many others sell their home at the best price in the least amount of time on the market. We will discuss your personal objectives and put a plan in place to accomplish just YOUR GOALS. Today’s market is very different from what it was just a year ago and you need an experienced agent to get the job done. With a complimentary consultation, I will also offer you suggestions on showing your home at its best.
Whether you are buying or selling a home with Sheila Sell Carver you are sure to be my next satisfied customer! I make buying or selling a home simple because I do all the hard work with all my professional experience.
When I’m not working, I enjoy spending lots of time with the best man and husband I know, John, and my three beautiful daughters, Emma, Hanna and Sara, as well as, other family and friends. We are avid boaters on Lake Lanier and enjoy swimming, watching glorious sunsets and starry nights there. We love to travel to Caribbean Islands where we enjoy snorkeling, sightseeing, hiking, and tasting the flavor of the islands. When we are not working or playing, we are attending or involved in our local church.
- Involved in over 450 transactions
- Specializing in Resale, New Homes, REO’s, Foreclosures and Short Sales
- 23 YEARS of real estate experience (16 years of general residential real estate experience AND 7 years of New Home Sales Experience
- Georgia Real Estate License with a Graduate Realtor Institute Designation
- Military Relocation Designation
- 2016 “Top Agent” Award
- 2012 “Top Team” Production Award
- 2011 “NUMBER 1” Team Production Award
- 2005 – Sales & Marketing Council Million Dollar Circle
- 2004 – 4 Million Atlanta Board of Realtors
- 2003 – 7.4 Million Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club Award
- 2002 – 6.4 Million New Homes Sales & Marketing Award
- 2001 – 2 Million Atlanta Board of Realtors
- 1999 – NAMAR Million Dollar Club Award
- Local resident of Hall County, GA for 18 years
- Supporter – Pregnant with Cancer/Hope For Two Organization
- Lifelong resident of Atlanta for 55 years – Currently residing in Flowery Branch “Home of the Atlanta Falcons”
- Atlanta Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Realtors